There have been many times when we have all said, “I wish there was a place where I could get that kind of information.” We created this website with the idea that helpful information can and should be shared for all to benefit. The concept behind what we do is to have a site available to the public where anyone can find knowledgeable, pertinent information. We believe that by having many contributors consistently share their ideas, the site will have unbiased quality content.
Our Mission is very clear: To provide a place where all who seek it can easily access relevant information.
Nanobillboard Copyright Notice
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of Nanobillboard, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of Nanobillboard editorial content and graphics for any purpose without Silicon Valley Nano Directory permission is strictly prohibited.
Permission to use Nanobillboard content is granted on a case-by-case basis. Nanobillboarc welcomes requests. Please visit our Reprints & Permissions page to submit a request
DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML or other code that Nanobillboard creates to generate pages. It also is covered by Nanobillboard copyright.
Nanobillboard strives to protect the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your rights have been violated
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Nanobillboard or by a third party who has included material on our sites, please provide the following information to the Nanobillboard designated copyright agent listed below:
1. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. your address, telephone number and email address where Nanobillboard can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Nanobillboard, can contact you;
4. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, its agent or by law;
5. a statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf the owner’s behalf;
6. your electronic or physical signature
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
If your materials have been removed based on the complaints of another party
Nanobillboard will provide you with notice if your materials are removed due to alleged infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights. We will also provide you with the email address of the complaining party so that you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will restore your materials upon notification from the complaining party that the dispute has been resolved.
nanotechnology, nanotechnologie, nanomaterial, nanomaterials, nanotechnologies, , nanotechnology applications, nanotechmaterial, nanotechnology journal, nanotechnology magazine, nanoscience, nanotechnology application,, nanotechnology companies,, nanotechnology research, , nanotechnology electronics, nanotechnology jobs, nanotechnology news medical nanotechnology, nanotechnology agriculture, biomedical nanotechnology, nanotech stocks, nanotech coating, nanotechnology tutorials,
Leave a Reply